Resin incense is the original incense of temples, churches and ancient rites. No incense stick can match the deep, mysterious fragrances of Myrrh, Frankincense, Copal and 7 Powers resins!
- Light the charcoal and place it in dish (preferably a brass dish)
- Allow the charcoal to fully light until it turns slightly white
- Once lit and slightly white, place a few resin rocks onto the charcoal
- Allow the resin rocks to burn fully before adding more (this prevents the charcoal from going out)
- Continue to burn the resin rocks until charcoal is finished