Maca is a root that belongs to the radish family.
Maca Supreme is the combination of all three roots, which include red and black.
In foods, maca is eaten baked or roasted, prepared as a soup, and used for making a fermented drink.
There are no serious known side effects of maca, but like any other supplement it should not be taken in large amounts.
Maca is great for:
- Improving memory
- Helps with hot flashes
- Prevents yeast infections
- Strong bones in post menopause
- Supports blood sugar levels
- Helps healthy blood pressure
- Relief from fatigue
- Counters stress
- Reduces anxiety & depression
- Helps with mood swings