The Benefits of Argan Oil
Argan oil is most commonly used as a skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. Its natural properties are a tremendous boost for a scalp plagued by dandruff and irritation. Argan oil is rich in natural phenols that are beneficial to hair follicles. Not only does it promote new hair growth, but also will help you grow healthy, thick looking hair.
- Argan oil hydrates the curly, coily hair in a natural way, making hair softer and reducing roughness.
- Argan oil penetrates into the hair shaft and enhances the elasticity of hair which helps prevent breakage - essential for black hair!
- Argan oil has been proven to be very nourishing to the scalp, enhancing hair growth.
- Argan oil is excellent for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes hair manageable again.
- Argan oil eliminates brittleness in dyed hair, and also increases the life of color treated hair, surpassing Jojoba oil in effectiveness.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing damage. The Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by heat, chemicals or other destructive agents.